Monday, June 16, 2014

The Countryside...aka...Jinbo



When Ben moves from his home in Jinbo, I am going to miss my visits there. It is such a relief to leave the big city and spend some quite time in the countryside! 
We were really looking forward to using our boots that we got during the Sea Parting festival. Unlike everyone else, we knew that Ben had a river next to him and we were going to explore it! 
On Saturday evening we, put on our boots and walked out to an island in the river. There we collected some firewood, and made a fire. I had been shipped all of the ingredients to make s'mores. 
As the sun set, we roasted s'mores in the peaceful air. It really was a wonderful moment; sitting there in the cool air eating s'mores next to my beau. I really will miss those weekends....








No comments:

Post a Comment