Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ben's Birthday....

"Happy Birthday Benj"
Someone just turned 25, and he is already showing it! Such an old man.... For his birthday, Ben met up with Matt, and they went disc golfing, while I prepared for his party! He had a good time doing that and it was unfortunate I couldn't go with him. While he was gone, I made him a four layer red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. This was actually the tallest cake I have ever made. It was delicious too!
That evening we had a birthday party/ new house party at our place. We had about 14 people in our house and our house seemed much smaller with all of those people! I made different appetizers like potatoes skins, deviled eggs, chicken quesadillas, and Ben's family recipe- monkey meat. It was an appetizer meal!
Later that night after we enjoyed the cake we heading downtown to celebrate on the town. We ended up at the infamous Gogos, where Ben was bought a lot of soju by Bill and Jimin.... This made our night interesting to say the least.
We really had a great night with all of our friends, and it was great to be with Ben for his birthday. This year it is so nice to get to spend our time together! I love it! The next morning, I think that he felt his age...


No comments:

Post a Comment