Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dododog Dog Cafe Itaewon...



 Short and simple...at a dog cafe, you order a drink and you get to play with the dogs that are there. This one was a bit different than some others, because people could drop off their dogs for guest to basically "babysit". This resulted in a ton of dogs! It was so much fun. 

I am convinced that dogs in Korea are actually racist... When I ride my bike, they are perfectly fine with the koreans walking and riding by, but as soon as I get close they go nuts!!! Same with the dog in the apartment below me! I only hear him when I am walking by.... geez...

Luckily we had a least three dogs that could look past the color of our skin. They were cute and we got some long awaited cuddles! There were even some cute little puppies who were quite overwhelmed with the older dogs in their faces!

The tiny little guy just kept trying to climb up Sarah's shirt to her shoulder. Once he was up there he perched and watched the action.

 Next on the list...cat cafe... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment