Thursday, November 20, 2014

Multi-Bangin'... (Stef's birthday)


For Stef's birthday we got to go to a multi-bang! I was very excited that this is what she wanted to do because -go to a multi-bang- has been on my bucket list my whole time in Korea, and I still hadn't gone! 
Let me just begin by telling you that "bang" in Korean means "room". So when we go to a Noraebang, we are going to a "singing room", and when we go to a DVD bang we are going to a DVD room. A multi-bang, is a room that you can do all things! It is equipped with singing, gaming, and all sorts. 
While we were there, our group took up 3 rooms, and everyone was doing an assortment of different things. The room I was in started off with some Mario Kart and ended with a long session of Just Dance. Another room I know did a lot of singing as well! 
I made Stefanie an oreo cheesecake for her birthday too! It was yummy!
This multi-bang provided weird wigs and hats to wear while having fun. The best part about Korea, is that you can take your own food and drinks into most places and this was no exception. So while the drinks flowed, the singing got louder... 
And maybe the dancing got better in our room! Who knows?




Ben and Gianni competing...




No comments:

Post a Comment