Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quiddler


I have spread the word...What word you may ask? Well, it's the word Quiddler...Actually, it is a game that I have brought to this country! I was first introduced to this spelling card game by some real fine Mormon folks, Eric and Rachel in New Mexico. I really liked it and I finally broke down and bought it online after searching everywhere for it! I used some of my 50 lb. allowance on it and I guess that proved to be a good thing! I brought it to Footloose and Fancy Free and it soon became a hit there. Each week it is a popular game that has many players and because of this 3 have been purchased here. Not to mention, each week someone new says, "Hmm...what a fun game, I should get this for my family..."
I love how they play the game. Score is kept....kinda. BUT, everyone helps each other find the biggest word with the most points. It's a really cute uncompetitive way to play but absolutely amazing! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment