Friday, July 5, 2013

See Ya States!





 I'm off to Korea...well via England, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Greece, England again, and then KOREA!
To be honest this new adventure has really jumped up on me. I started the process of figuring out visas and paperwork at the end of last year thinking I had plenty of time... As it turns out, it didn't seem like I had enough time! I worked on many many wedding until the final week, and then I had to figure out so many things, try to finish my class, and pack for Europe AND Korea.
Honestly speaking, this time feels different. I have been really happy with my job and I haven't strongly felt the need to "get out" of Kansas. How knew? Typically, this is about the time (2 years) that this happens.
The "after" view...
Well.... anyways, it's happening (as long as I can get all the visa stuff sorted) and I'm going to Korea. What will I be doing there you might ask? I find myself in a similar situation with a lack of knowledge to what I will actually be doing. I know that I have secured a job in the Daegu province, and I will be teaching humans of some age. That is what I know....
Oh, and about this awesome bike you see...
The "before" view...
This has been the project that has had a due date to get done- my leaving day! My friend Alec, from work who has insane abilities in most things has been restoring this beauty for me. I guess I helped a little....I picked out the colors and doodads and even got to paint the arrows on the fenders. Needless to say, I LOVE MY BIKE! But, it doesn't get to go to Korea with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment