Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween



I'm hugging Jesus...kind of...
Halloween. I was really looking forward to this day. Derek and Lesley were going to take us out to the Dales. We have not been able to see the dales because every time we have a plan to see them, the weather doesn't cooperate. It's not even that is is raining, every time there is an intense fog that covers the land and we are not even able to see 100 feet in front of us. Bummer! Anyways, instead we went to Skipton and saw a castle. Our first one! It was really nice, but unfortunately it was really hard to enjoy it because both of my cameras broke literally 3 minutes apart from each other. I'm not even lying. I wish I could! Luckily I could use my big camera on manual focus and if it was zoomed all the way out it would be focused enough to take a picture. I have no pictures of the castle sadly.
Since we have been here, Leigh and I have really been looking forward to Hallo
ween mainly because we walk through an amazing old cemetery on our way to school. We wanted to walk through it at night so that we could scare ourselves. We ended up going there after going to Derek and Lesley's house for tea and an assortment or cheeses, including blueberry cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment