Monday, November 15, 2010

Miss? Miss? Fancy dress day...

Shammas, Ayub, Aeysha, Ammar, Nieco, Uzair, Omar, Nafisah, Shaunna, Hafsah, Fayzah, Aquib, Liam, Zakee, Fahaad, Aisha, Nezreen, Haseeb, Amaan, Mohamed, Kamran, Tazneem, Afshan, Ateeqa, Usaid, Shumrez, Maryam, Anees, Samia, Zishaan, Miss Shultz, Miss Mitchell, Miss Wilkensen
Sue Wilkenson, Linda Mitchell, Me
One of my projects this past week was organizing a "fancy" dress day for 4M. Over the past week the whole school was suppose to be using the film/book "Alice in Wonderland" to incorporate with their maths. Our students did things like counting and measuring their heights in comparison to Alice in the movie. On Friday they had a "fancy dress" day and because most dress up days a lot of the kids don't participate, Miss Mitchell decided to do a class costume. That ended up in me setting it up for the kids to complete and me making the ones for the teachers. All I had to do was make some stencils and draw the back design for the card. I also drew the jokers for the teachers and made me the Ace of Spades.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Nice work, Miss Unruh, and a fun picture of the class!

    ReplyDelete