Monday, September 30, 2013

Korea: The land of bandaids (a.k.a. plasters)


 I looked down at my foot the other day and I had the moment where I realized the ridiculousness that I was viewing. On one foot I had four band-aids! Four Band-aids? How is that even possible you may ask...

Well, for starters I signed an agreement in my contract that I would cover my tattoos at school, and since it is still warm weather, I refuse to wear socks. This leaves the best option of covering my tattoo with a band-aid.

Secondly, I had an epic bike ride that I will share more later about that left me with a chunk missing out of my knee and a puncture wound on the back of my heal. (I still love my bike though...)

Thirdly, I have a blister on the back of my heal from my new running shoes that I used to hike 14 kilometers of just stairs...7 up and 7 down. 
Forth, my inside sandals that I wear at school have given me blisters on my toes. Again, this would be helped with wearing socks, but like I said before, that will not happen until it has to!

So in the near future I will be rocking the bandaids! Anybody interested in sending me some fabric ones from the States? They would be very much welcomed... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment