Monday, September 30, 2013

The day the yellow couch came into my life...

One day last week, I noticed this beauty on my way to school about 50 meters from my house. I had a moment of disappointment knowing that I was going to school and I would not be able to take it back to my house by myself. Somehow I missed it the next day, but what I can only discribe as an awesome act of God, I saw the couch again on my way home the next day. 
I texted my friend Jackie who lives 10 minutes away to see if she could help me take it to my apartment. She did a size test so we could see if it would fit in my apartment, and you can see above. (P.S.- Jackie's awesome) 
Anyways we decide it will fit and carried it up to my apartment! My apartment was instantly changed into a living space instead of just a huge room with a bed and a refrigerator! I love it!
BEST STREET FIND EVER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment