Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve...


Where better to spend Christmas Eve than at a bar? I think this might have been the first time in my entire life that I did not go to a Christmas Eve service in a church...


But...that is where my friends were, and that was wear I was going. This was such a weird Christmas season. It didn't even feel like Christmas...I worked at a school on Christmas Eve. No one even really acknowledging that Christmas the following day. It was so weird. 

That night, I put on my Santa hat, and my fake eyelashes and braved the cold to see my "makeshift" family. It was an interestingly odd night. I think in part to my eyelashes... I got quite a bit of unwanted attention from some very weird people. 

I remember thinking as we were going around downtown, that their were a lot of weird people out tonight... So I guess only weird people go out on Christmas Eve... What does that mean for me?








No comments:

Post a Comment