Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Lights...Busan!


I have been having a serious withdrawal from the lack of Christmas lights this year. South Koreans really don't do many lights. There are a few displays in downtown Daegu, but we heard there was a larger one in Busan. It's a good thing that I have such a good friend who lives in Busan, because anytime we want to go, I know I have a place to stay and have great company! :)

Sian and I left of a Friday night and we went straight to Nampo, which where all the light were. The biggest thing that had was this tree of lights.  They also had many lights that were displayed over the streets. My only complaint, is that the city lets people drive on these roads, even though they are packed with people. In America, they would have made these streets pedestrian streets and wouldn't let cars through. I find the people in the cars ridiculous because they have to go at a snails pace because of all the people. Motor bikes and cars both find it okay to honk as much as needed to let the pedestrians know they are there and the car lights destroy the ambiance. They need to make streets like this pedestrian only... I feel the same about downtown Daegu...

I got my Christmas light fix, and my Emily fix all at the same time. It was fun!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment