Saturday, September 18, 2010

Conquering Chicago...

When I heard that I was coming to Chicago for orientation I was excited for the opportunity to "conquer" the windy city.  After being here for 27 long days, I honestly feel that I have a good start on that goal.
Team England: Bethany, Marie, and Leigh   
  • Mastering the El
  • Navigating after blindfolded
  • Chinatown
  • Little Italy
  • Evanston
  • "Cloud Gate" a.k.a. "The Bean" x 6
  • talked to Vince Vaughn
  • Chicago style pizza
  • Cubs shirt
  • Anglican church
  •  Henna tattoos
  • Chicago Art Institute
  • Conquered fear of Buses
  • Chicago Library Card
Oh, and so much more... Chicago has been Grand, but we are off for new and exciting things. We will miss Chicago and all the memories, but more are yet to come for us! Bring on Bloody Bradford!! 

3 comments:

  1. haha. LOVE your blog. and so glad i got to meet you. :) cant wait to see all the pictures and stories this year brings!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really the "El" ?

    It's the "L" but I forgive you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so too, but then I figured that it was short for elevated train and so I decided to do it that way, plus I saw it spelled that way too. Hmm...you can be right if you want though!

    ReplyDelete